a face wash for athletes
Net Wt. 4 fl. oz (118ml)
Taking on the world takes its toll. As active people, our skin often gets weighed down with dirt, sweat, and smog.
So when we’re done, we restore our skin with a face wash designed to clear out all the grit and grime without stripping the skin of its essential oils.
Using a gentle, soap-free formula, this face wash unclogs pores, and removes sweat, sunblock, pollutants, and bacteria to keep our active skin healthy and acne-free.
- Cleans skin deeply without causing irritation or dryness
Keeps pores open, healthy, and clean
- All skin types, including oily and sensitive skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Large pores
- Massage a small amount onto your wet skin
Use when your pores are most likely to be obstructed - in the morning, evening, and after workouts.
- For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
- Results may vary.
- Apple Amino Acids
- Cranberry Extract
- Decyl Glucoside
- Jasmine Extract
- Vitamin C
- Cleans and exfoliates the skin without using harsh ingredients like alcohol or sulfates.
- Antioxidant that helps protect your skin against premature aging caused by sun exposure.
- Surfactant that cleans without stripping the skin.
- Hydrates skin which prevents the tightening feeling some soaps leave behind.
- Natural antioxidant that tightens and smooths skin. Helps even skin tone, preventing dark spots.
DI Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
1. How do I clean my face effectively?
We recommend cleaning your skin by simply massaging the product with your finger tips. Vigorously rubbing is not recommended since it may cause irritation by damaging the protective layers of the skin. A cleanser should not remove all of your skin sebum; a right amount of sebum will protect your skin without clogging your pores.
2. Why is it important to clean my skin every morning and evening?
During the day contaminants, dirt, and sebum irritate your skin and may result in pimple formation. At night, sebum accumulates and can damage (irritate) your skin.
3. What are extracts?
Extracts are natural ingredients that provide benefits for the skin and hair.
4. Why should I choose your products? How are they designed for athletes?
Our product line was created to target active people’s skin needs. Having experienced the conditions ourselves, we developed a product line designed to tend to athletes’ skin. Our brand is unique, created and designed by a dermatologist and a chemical engineer, who are also athletes. We used our knowledge, personal experience, and passion for staying active, to create these products that will help you remain active too.